For information about Ohrstrom Library’s services and support for our community while the school is supporting distance learning, click HERE.
For the most current information on the St. Paul’s School Covid-19 Response click HERE.
At the heart of St. Paul's School,
Ohrstrom Library provides diverse collections, services and spaces that support the creation of new knowledge and expression. We equip community members with the skills, resources and experiences essential for fuller engagement with the world.
The Ohrstrom Library website offers access to a wide range of library resources available any time of day or night:
Search for books and other materials in the library:
Search for articles, ebooks, and more in digital collections:
- View the calendar of hours
- Read eBooks
- Explore eReference
- Access Digital Collections
- Consult research guides
- Request library materials
- Connect off grounds via vpn.sps.edu
- Build curriculum with the Faculty Digital Library
- Follow Ohrstrom Blog
- Discover School history online at OLDA
But above all:
- Ask any of the Ohrstrom Library staff for help at any time