Click image for details

St. Paul's School Archives

Vanished Buildings of St. Paul's School

First Lower (c1900)

SPS First Lower (c1900)

The Lower school was rebuilt, enlarged, and renamed the "Middle," in 1899. It was demolished in 1954. Millville School to the far right; later moved to Fisk Hill Road.

Back to the Vanished Buildings List

© St. Paul's School, Concord, NH: Courtesy of Ohrstrom Library. All rights reserved.

For reference use only. Commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited without written permission from St. Paul's School.