Click image for details

St. Paul's School Archives

Vanished Buildings of St. Paul's School

Infirmary (c1890)

SPS Infirmary (c1890)

The Infirmary is in the foreground. Built in 1876; expanded in 1889 at the rear by an addition. Renamed and converted to Twenty House (for housing 20 boys) after Armour Infirmary was dedicated in 1914. Torn down in 1940.The New Chapel without the tower can be seen in the background. The Big Study is also in the background, to the left of the Infirmary.

Back to the Vanished Buildings List

© St. Paul's School, Concord, NH: Courtesy of Ohrstrom Library. All rights reserved.

For reference use only. Commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited without written permission from St. Paul's School.