Click image for details

St. Paul's School Archives

Vanished Buildings of St. Paul's School

Big Study Annex (c1950)

SPS Big Study Annex, c1950

Architect: Martin & Slack. Annex to the Big Study built 1898 - 1899. Torn down in 1951. Site south of New Chapel and behind the Big Study.

Back to the Vanished Buildings List

© St. Paul's School, Concord, NH: Courtesy of Ohrstrom Library. All rights reserved.

For reference use only. Commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited without written permission from St. Paul's School.