In addition to the over 80,000 items in the Ohrstrom Library collection the research of students and faculty is supported with the following services:
- A Library Instruction program that teaches the elements of information literacy. Read more HERE.
- Research guides created as a complement to library instruction. Research guides gather together the most pertinent library resources for a specific project, from the larger (and ever-expanding) universe of Library sources/collections. Faculty are welcome to request a research guide be created for a specific course or assignment. Read more HERE.
- A database collection that provides access to: journals, magazines, newspapers, art, newsreels, music and many reference sources. Read more HERE.
- A growing eBook collection that increases curriculum based resources. Read more HERE.
- The Library also maintains MLA style guides for quick consultation, and Noodlebib is available for crafting bibliographies. Read more HERE.