The general hours for the Library are as follows – for daily variations see the calendar of library hours HERE:
- Monday through Friday: 8:30am – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 8:15am – 12:30pm
- Sunday: 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Ohrstrom Library
- St. Paul’s School
- 325 Pleasant Street
- Concord, NH 03301
Library Floor Maps
Click HERE to see floor maps of the three levels of the library.
Current students, faculty, faculty spouses, staff, ASP students and faculty, and music instructors may borrow materials from the library. Faculty children can receive a library card at age 13. Faculty children older than 18 may have library cards if they are in residence on the grounds.
The library does not charge late fees. Users are billed through the SPS Business Office for all long-overdue unreturned items at the end of each term.
Snacks and drinks are allowed in the library. Meals, such as pizza, are allowed with permission. Please respect this beautiful space and the library staff by helping keep Ohrstrom Library clean.
- Sarah Ludwig: Library Director • 4862 • sludwig at sps dot edu
- Christie Cho: Public Services Coordinator • 4865 • ccho at sps dot edu
- Karla Kittler: Head of Programming and User Experience • 4868 • kkittler at sps dot edu
- Lisa Laughy: Systems Librarian • 4711 • llaughy at sps dot edu
- Patricia Lynn: Access Services Coordinator • 4863 • plynn at sps dot edu
- Lura Sanborn: Reference and Instruction Librarian • 5677 • lsanborn at sps dot edu
- Brittany Shaughnessy: Technical Services Coordinator • 4867 • bshaughnessy at sps dot edu
- Chris Suosso: Public Services Assistant • csuosso at sps dot edu
Ohrstrom Library gratefully accepts gifts of books and other library materials that are within the scope of its collections and that meet other criteria regarding physical condition.
- To avoid misunderstandings, the library staff asks that all prospective donors consult with the appropriate library staff member before making arrangements to have gift books and other library materials sent or delivered.
- The School Archivist makes decisions about accepting gifts of books and other library materials pertaining to St. Paul’s School history.
- The Library Director makes decisions about accepting gifts intended for the circulating collection. We ask that books be less than five years old.
- Second copies of books and other materials currently held by Ohrstrom Library are on occasion accepted as gifts (whether to be added to the collection, or to be used as replacements for inferior copies).
- By law, Ohrstrom Library cannot appraise or estimate the value of any gift.
- Ohrstrom Library reserves the right to dispose of gifts it cannot use and to modify its policy concerning gifts as necessary.
The library staff hopes that this statement of policy will be helpful to those who would like to join the many friends of Ohrstrom Library who have contributed gift books and other library materials in the past. We are deeply grateful to all of our donors for their generous support.