The general hours for the Library are as follows – for daily variations see the calendar of library hours HERE:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30am – 9:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:15am – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 8:15am – 12:30pm
- Sunday: 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Ohrstrom Library
- St. Paul’s School
- 325 Pleasant Street
- Concord, NH 03301
Current students, faculty, faculty spouses, staff, ASP students and faculty, and music instructors may borrow materials from the library. Faculty children can receive a library card at age 13. Faculty children older than 18 may have library cards if they are in residence on the grounds.
The library does not charge late fees. Users are billed through the SPS Business Office for all long-overdue unreturned items at the end of each term.
Snacks and drinks are allowed in the library. Meals, such as pizza, are allowed with permission. Please respect this beautiful space and the library staff by helping keep Ohrstrom Library clean.
For information on other policies, including our gift policy, please call the library’s main desk at 603-229-4860.
- Sarah Ludwig: Library Director • 4862 • sludwig at sps dot edu
- Karla Kittler: Head of Programming and User Experience • 4868 • kkittler at sps dot edu
- Lisa Laughy: Systems Librarian • 4711 • llaughy at sps dot edu
- David Levesque: Archivist • 4864 • dlevesque at sps dot edu
- Patricia Lynn: Access Services Coordinator • 4863 • plynn at sps dot edu
- Lura Sanborn: Reference and Instruction Librarian • 5677 • lsanborn at sps dot edu
- Brittany Shaughnessy: Technical Services Coordinator • 4867 • bshaughnessy at sps dot edu