St. Paul's School Archives
Vanished Buildings of St. Paul's School
Dynamo House and Boys' Workshop (c1884)
The Dynamo House (the Power Plant) and the Boys' Workshop. Future site of Hargate. The Old Laboratory built, 1889; enlarged and converted into Boys' Workshop, 1904-05. Torn down in 1928.The Boiler House (or Power Plant) was built in 1894 and was torn down in 1928.
© St. Paul's School, Concord, NH: Courtesy of Ohrstrom Library. All rights reserved.
For reference use only. Commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited without written permission from St. Paul's School.