Click image for details

St. Paul's School Archives

Vanished Buildings of St. Paul's School


Big Study (c1888)

SPS Big Study, c1888

Architect: Martin & Slack. Built 1872-73. Enlarged 1888; top floor remodeled in 1937. Burned January, 1961. Site between the Old Chapel and New Chapel (tower spires of the New Chapel are just visibile above the roofline).

Back to the Vanished Buildings List

© St. Paul's School, Concord, NH: Courtesy of Ohrstrom Library. All rights reserved.

For reference use only. Commercial use or publication is strictly prohibited without written permission from St. Paul's School.

TOP OF PAGE