The Carillon 1933

The Chapel Tower, completed in 1894 as a memorial to Mary Coit, wife of the first Rector, contains a 23-bell carillon built by Gillet and Johnston of Croyden, England, and given in 1933 in memory of Arthur Amory Houghton (SPS 1885) by Mrs. Houghton and Arthur A. Houghton, Jr., ’25.

Photo 41 next photo


© Copyright 2005 Ohrstrom Library and St. Paul's School. Access to these images is provided for the personal use of staff, faculty, students, scholars, and the public. Any publication or commercial use without written consent of St. Paul's School is prohibited.